G&P Corporate Services Ltd are committed to ensuring and protecting Users’ privacy at any time on the Website or where users communicate electronically with our personnel. If we ask Users to provide any information it will only be used in accordance with the Policy. All personal information retained by G&P Corporate Services Ltd will be kept confidential. Other than with our agents and service providers, we will not share your personal information with any person who is not affiliated with G&P Corporate Services Ltd other than where required to do so by reason of any legal requirement to do so.
When Users sends us their personal information, G&P Corporate Services Ltd and its affiliates may use email addresses and other information to respond to Users’ request for legal information, updates and information regarding our professional services. G&P Corporate Services Ltd do not retain any more personal information of Users other than as we believe is necessary for the purpose of our professional services. G&P Corporate Services Ltd may transfer information held between servers and cross-border data storage facilities which may include Users’ information.
Information We Collect from You
Data can be collected and processed when the Website is in operation by Users. We may collect the following information:
- If a User registers for information by filling in a form we can collect the information provided.
- Traffic data, weblogs, demographic information and any other communication can be collected. These details come from a User’s visit to the Website and any resource tools used by Users.
- Any communication on the Website or to personnel affiliated with G&P Corporate Services Ltd (e.g email, telephone calls, etc) allows us to collect information.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
Use of Your Information
Information stored and collected about Users allows us to improve our services or products. We may use Users’ information for the following purposes:
- If information is requested from the Website concerning services or products offered, we may use Users’ data.
- Notification of changes or improvements to our services or the Website may be sent to Users in regards to service changes that may affect our service to Users.
- Existing clients may be contacted in respect of services provided by G&P Corporate Services Ltd.
- From time to time, G&P Corporate Services Ltd may use Users’ information to contact Users for market research purposes. We may contact Users by email, telephone, fax or mail.
- We will never sell or transfer to a third party not associated with G&P Corporate Services Ltd any contact information or communications received from Users to the Website.
Circumstances may arise when the Website may need to gather information about Users’ computers to help provide appropriate services. The data gathered is solely statistical data which may be shared with advertisers. The data collected about Users by cookies are statistical only. No identifying information will be shared about Users or how they made use of the Website. Cookies are used to collect general online usage by using a cookie file. If used this cookie file is downloaded without prompting. It will be placed on a User’s hard drive with information transferred to the hard drive allowing the cookies to be used for data collection. A cookie is used to improve any service or overall website characteristics.
Any computer has the option to decline cookies. A web browser option includes an “enable” button to decline cookies. Users may decline cookies by limiting access to sections of the Website.
The Website operates an email newsletter program, used to inform subscribers about products and services supplied by our business. Users can subscribe through an online automated process should they wish to do so but do so at their own discretion.
Some subscriptions may be manually processed through prior written agreement with Users.
Email marketing campaigns published by the Website or G&P Corporate Services Ltd may contain tracking facilities within the actual email. Subscriber activity is tracked and stored in a database for future analysis and evaluation. Such tracked activity may include:
The opening of emails, forwarding of emails, clicking of links within the email content, times, dates and frequency of activity.
This information is used to refine future email campaigns and supply Users with more relevant content based around their activity.
Storing Your Personal Data
We use globally distributed data services for processing data we collect from Users.
We take all reasonable precautions to ensure Users’ data is secure and in accordance with this Policy.
Secured servers are used by G&P Corporate Services Ltd to ensure proper data storage. Information on transactions is kept encrypted for safety measures.
Transmission of data on the internet can never be ultimately secure. G&P Corporate Services Ltd do not assume any liability for the security of information collected electronically or transmitted. Whilst G&P Corporate Services Ltd take all reasonable steps to ensure the best security available for the Website and data collected thereon, Users submit information to the website at their own risk.
Third Party Links
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Review and revision of the Policy is undertaken periodically. Users should therefore check the Policy from time to time in relation to any changes which may take place without notice to Users. The Policy is effective as at 1st July 2013.